Friday, April 2, 2010

Anna Paquin Is Bisexual

And somehow....I just don't seem to care.
Is it just me, or are the days of "OMG (Fill In The Blank) is GAY!!!!" just kinda over?

I mean, the other day, I seriously watched people be SHOCKED that Ricky Martin was gay.
Seriously?

Let me help you out, America.....if a man enjoys gyrating his hips around in extremely tight designer dress pants....he's more than likely gay.
Why?
Because MEN don't do shit like that.
Oh, fuck you!
That's right, I'm taking it back to the old school....MEN....REAL MEN....don't act like that.
Real men are jerks, and they're content to be jerks.
They have no desire to learn the latest "hot dance moves".

And here's a tip for you women....when you see a guy out on the dance floor that has NO IDEA what he's doing....he's a MAN.
Dumb like a fuckin' dog chasing a ball....he's out there embarrassing the shit out of himself in hopes that you'll give him a "treat" at the end of it.
Hell, some of these guys are so pathetic, that you can almost see them panting and awaiting approval.

SO, we've learned today that people are sometimes gay, and that you'll be ok if they are, and that men are dumb like dogs.

SEE?

The following video is for Cyndi Lauper's "Give A Damn" Campaign, which I personally think is a really shitty name for an organization...BUT, it's for a good cause, so I'll leave it alone.
It's an organization she started to protect the rights of gays, lesbians, and transgendered people.

Oh stop it, it's ok to let everyone else on the planet live life the way that makes them the most happy....trust me, you'll be amazed at how easy it is to do if you just mellow out a bit.

Although, Kim Kardashian likes to be pissed on, and I find that REALLY jacked up.
So maybe I'm a hypocrite.
I think Cyndi needs to get Kim out of the video, because I have a hard time taking the opinion of someone who allows another person to urinate on them, seriously, and I think they smell like pee the whole time they're talking.



http://www.wegiveadamn.org

No comments: