Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thoughts On Harold Camping And The Rapture Bunch From An Athiest

Yeah, yeah....The Rapture didn't happen, and we're all having a laugh.
BUT, there's something more interesting about all this to me...you know, the athiest.

I have watched people who are self proclaimed Christians laughing about Harold Camping's claims for quite some time now....laughing about his "predictions".
What strikes me odd about this, and the first thing that pops into my mind is that the same people who are snickering about him and his people, are then turning around and telling me that they BELIEVE stories of a man and an ark...a man walking on water...plagues as punishment...talking bushes...parting seas...resurrections...etc.

To me, this is the same as a Lady Gaga fan laughing at a Madonna fan.
The only difference is that one of them is offering more up to date bullshit.

From an athiest's point of view, you all sound as crazy as Harold Camping to me every time I hear you talk about Noah, Job, Abraham, or Moses.
You're laughing at HIM for thinking that what you ALL believe is eventually GOING to happen, was going to happen on May 21st!
He just dared to put a date on it, and HE'S an asshole?
Am I the only one who finds this the goof of all time?

This post was brought to you by Jack Daniels, and the memory of Randy Savage.

No comments: