Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cuckoo Assclowns

There are a ton of reasons to dig YouTube, but the reason I love it most is that it exposes all the creepy sumbitches that you always knew were out there, but preferred to not actually see.

Now, usually I would post goofy YouTube videos under my "YouTool" section, but these people aren't necessarily tools, as much as they are just...well...Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

Our first Cuckoo Assclown wants you to know something about Rainbows. But rather than me elaborate any further, why don't you just enjoy for your self.....

So there you have it.
Rainbows are secret Government agents.
You know, now that I've watched this a second time, I think she's on to something, and I'd like to point out something that she hasn't picked up on.....
Gays are CLEARLY in cahoots with the Government!!!
Think I'm crazy?
Well let me ask you THIS....
When you see Gay Pride Parades, what flag are they carrying?
What do they have on T-Shirts....wristbands....etc???
That's right....RAINBOWS!
Gay starts with "G", and you know what else starts with "G"?
Government!!!!!

If we sit idly by and let Gays and Rainbows work along side the Government to take over, how long until we are all forced to dress with more style, decorate our homes better, and have a greater appreciation of the arts and fine cuisine?????
Who will be left to shop at Walmart and eat Pork Rinds????

Fine...keep rolling your eyes, we'll see who laughs last.

Our next entry HATES lawnmowers.
Don't believe me?
Watch for yourself.....oh, and as a word of warning, this video contains extreme acts of violence towards what appears to be a Toro 20350 Variable Speed Recycler, so if you are a member of PETL (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Lawnmowers) you may want to avoid this.

I don't care WHAT that Lawnmower did, it didn't deserve that.
Especially the airplane spin and toss at the end.
Hopefully the proper authorities see this video, and she's brought to justice.
I'm still shaking.

No comments: