Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"He Leakin'!!!"

This is why you should act normally on the bus.
Well, this, and because it would be just cool for the people who have to ride the bus, that AREN'T complete fucking jackasses, to not have to deal with idiocy when they already know that people who are looking up at them from their cars are thinking that they're tools for having to ride the bus in the first place.

Did I ever tell you about the time I saved a bus driver's job at Disney World, because a fat woman was trying to stage an injury, so I gave an affidavit as to what I saw her doing and saying?
No?
Well I'm not going to now either.

Anyway, poor JaRule....first he gets punked by Fiddy.....now he gets handled by Uncle Jesse from the Dukes Of Hazzard.
Street Cred = 0.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is some of the funniest shit I've seen yet!

Wes said...

Bwaaa ha ha ha!

Bryan said...

EL OH EL!