Monday, February 8, 2010

NBC Hookin' A Brotha Up!!!

I love when White America does something for the "Black Folk".
It always turns out so well.

This picture was taken by Questlove, the drummer from The Roots, and was posted to his Twitter page, after he apparently saw it posted in NBC's Commissary.


No word yet on whether the "160z Fountain Soda" was only being offered in "Grape" and "Tahitian Treat" flavors by NBC, but I think it's a safe bet.

I'm not saying NBC is racist, I'm just saying that the show "30 Rock" clearly never was meant to be a comedy, as much as it was meant to be a dramatic re-enactment of day to day events of embarrassing levels of idiocy.

Now, if I could ask all my Black readers to leave, I need to have a word with my White people for a second.

Thanks.

Ok....White people....can you chill the FUCK OUT?!?!?
This level of stupidity is beyond staggering.
Are there people still out there that are SO cracker ass white, that they thought this would be a
"nice treat for the coloreds"?
That HAD to be the thought process behind this, right???

Look....here's an idea....just do NOTHING.
Just serve a regular menu, and go about your business. No one needs their lunch to reflect a month or a holiday, and they CERTAINLY don't need it to do so in some jacked up Plantation Era way.

It's like when you douchebags dye everything green on St. Patrick's Day....I'm Irish....it's doesn't make me feel more acknowledged.
Seriously...I mean it....you can stop.

Cuz FUCK the Shamrock Shake!!!!

Ok...you may now return to your regularly scheduled whiteness.




1 comment:

AllieMac said...

I like the SHamrock Shake :(