Thursday, January 1, 2009

And Anudder WTF Presents.....

So get this...The Big Bopper's son....what?....ok, if you don't know who The Big Bopper is, please leave my site and don't return.
J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson was part of a pivotal moment in American Music history....such a pivotal moment, that a song was written about it.
If you don't know what that infamous moment is, you can't possibly understand half of the nonsense I ramble on about here.

So anyway....The Big Bopper's son is selling his father's casket on Ebay.
No, go ahead and read that again...you'll see you got it right the first time.

Apparently, The Bopper was exhumed in 2007 as a proper autopsy was never done, AND because he was being moved to a new memorial created for him. During the process, the very same company that created his original casket, made him a brand spanking new one.
What?
No, it wasn't made with Chantilly Lace.....I hate you sometimes.

Point is, his son took the old casket that housed his father's corpse for 48 years and is now putting it up for bid on Ebay.
I would put in a bid but...."I ain't got NOOOOOOO money, HONEY!!!!!"

Sorry, I just had to.

No comments: