Monday, April 13, 2009

Hammy McCheese Shows You How He Gets Down!


Now ok, I used to be a disgusting fat body, as Gunnery Sgt. Hartman would say....I mean, nothing like this cat...but I LOVED me some food back in the day.
But what would have NEVER occurred to me back then, would have been to film myself sucking in food like I was a Hoover, and then putting it on the internet for all to see. Mostly because there was no internet back then...it was the 80's...but more so because I'm extremely self conscious.
That's what I don't get about stuff like this...you KNOW he gets clowned by people just for being so big...but now it's as if he's saying "I'll show you just how fat I can BE!!!!"
I don't understand a lot of what I see on YouTool.

The thing that is so mesmerizing about this particular video to me, is how he becomes winded after simply lifting up the empty bag of Pizza Rolls, and then becomes increasingly winded with each roll he has to lift to his mouth thereafter.

By the way, I HATE Pizza Rolls...they taste nasty, and would always get too hot on the inside and burn the shit out of my mouth....they're only good for late night drunk food.
Regardless, I don't think Butter The Hutt actually can feel pain though, so it's cool if they burn his mouth.

I love how in the end, he washes it down with Smirnoff Ice, and then says "It wasn't a fast as I was hoping for".
REALLY?
You ingested those things like it was your F'N job, man!

Anyway...dig....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was actually painfull to watch. I wanted to yell at him to swallow!!!

Dave said...

Although I agree that they are good drunk food (and basically only that), I'm pretty positive that I can now say I'll never eat pizza rolls again.


Ever.