Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Most Active Entry In 2008 At And Anudder Ting

There have been a lot of post here in the less than one year that AAT has been...well...alive.
So many topics...so much discussion about life and current events.

But there is one article here that has been visited by people around the WORLD more than any other. And when I say more, I mean that on a daily basis this one article is visited over and over again. There is no article that even comes close to it in terms of page views.

You might think it's something regarding Barack Obama...Sarah Palin...or Metallica...something that people would be searching for no matter what Country they emanate from.
But you would be wrong.

You also might be thinking "Oh here we go...this self important douche is about to point to something he wrote to show how popular he is with the masses...Christ, just do it already, asshat."

Again....you would be wrong.

This year's golden keyboard goes to an entry that illustrates the old adage "sex sells".
In May of this year, Bryan posted an entry entitled "Cleavage Etiquette", and since that day, it has had tons of page views. Men across the globe search Google for "cleavage" according to my Stat Counter, and come here to read his article.

So congratulations, Bryan....you have the single most popular entry here.

Cleavage Etiquette

2 comments:

Ro said...

I'm going to label all of my articles "Tits" from here on out.

I have also found that labeling my youtube videos "Gay" gets a ton of hits, too.

Bryan said...

I so rock.

TITS!