Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friendster Looks To Compete With Facebook By Becoming MySpace?





I don't know about you, but that looks just like MySpace to me.
And since people have left MySpace in droves for Facebook, I don't know how this helps...BUT, there are probably a bunch of people that are looking for something a little different at this point, and that's what Friendster seems to be banking on.

The HUGE problem that Friendster is facing is that Facebook recently hit 350 Milllion registered global users...is that insane or what?
That's basically saying that the entire population of America is on Facebook. In fact, there are more people playing Farmville on Facebook, than there are registered users on Twitter.
I never really got into Twitter anyway.

The layout looks very similar to Facebook, except that you will be able to have customizable backgrounds....like MySpace.
OH, and if the video is any indication, being Asian is a pre-requisite to signing up.
All other ethnicities can fuck off.

The new Friendster launches tomorrow, but I'm gonna go register Joey Huang now, just in case it does become the next big thing....I'm VERY trendy.

Link to Friendster

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I hear that kids are leaving facebook because too many of their parents are on there, all snoopin' up in their biddness. How you gonna buy oxys over facebook wit' moms watchin'?