Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You're Dead, But Your Ass Looks GREAT!

See that chick up there?
That's Solange Magnano, former Miss Argentina.
She's dead today.

Wanna know why?
Because she wanted her ass to look better, so she went under the knife to have gluteoplasty.
Various online definitions describe a gluteoplasty as a procedure to either lift the buttocks, or to enlarge the posterior by inserting synthetic implants.

THIS, people....THIS is what's wrong with you today.
Are you seriously so caught up in appearance, that you will risk everything to have a nice ass?
Seriously think about this....she is dead now, because of her ass.
How stupid would you feel in the afterlife?
AND, if you believe in God, he SERIOUSLY frowns upon shit like this.
Remember the Seven Deadly Sins?

To quote Al Pacino as Satan in "The Devil's Advocate".....
"Vanity.....that's my favorite sin."

JUST....BE....YOU.
To quote Pastor Gino Jennings..."What's wrong with the way GAWD made ya?!?!?"

Wimmens....just be hot in your own way.
There's some man out there who LOVES the way you look.
It's not me of course, because you simply aren't up to snuff for a man of my distinguished character.

But somewhere out there, there's a guy who pronounces Filet Mignon as "Fill it Mig Non", has on an "I Put Ketchup On My Ketchup" t-shirt, and is eating Cheeze Balls out of the can in his underwear, who would worship the ground you walk on.

Again, it's not me though.

But back to my original point....there are twins who are without a mother today.
Well played, stupid.

2 comments:

Wes said...

Plastic surgery is part of the culture out here. If it was just the vanity argument then it would have to be said for anyone who works out in a gym too. Sure you can argue for better health but more than half I would say just don't want to be fat or have a body shape that would be considered less than desirable by the general populace. Someone pumping iron to get that six pack look does not say they're doing it to combat diabetes.
I have even thought about having some work done here and there. To be honest, I hate looking my age when my mind is at least 20 years younger. Is it worth risking your life for-maybe.

Bryan said...

And with what Wes said, she may have seen it as her only obstacle to going into hollywood movies. And lets face it plastic surgury looks good to a point; that point lies somewhere in between a beautiful rack and Joan Rivers.

My chick had a college room-mate who's whole appearance changed after a nose job -- she moved up at least 3 number grades, and made me start doubting my choices in life. So, if that's what someone needs to do to feel good about themselves or to boost their confidence, I say rock on.