Saturday, February 21, 2009

Socks The Cat Has Died


"Socks" the famous cat of former President Bill Clinton and his family, has died.

Two things.

1.) I couldn't care less.

2.) This cat has probably witnessed more blow jobs than the camera crew of "Throat Gaggers 14". I mean, just look at his expression up there. It's a horrified look...the look of someone who has seen things they were never meant to see.
Seriously...go look at him and come back.

See what I mean?
Just staring straight ahead with that "It'll all be ok" look.
He was probably like... "Oh cool...I'm gonna bat this little jingly ball around...oh it's over there now, let me just go get it an....OH WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCKK?!?!?!? How can she DO THAT? I've had to cough up hairballs WAY smaller than that thing!!! OH GOD, THE HUMANITY!!!!"

The End.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I believe Slick Willy DOES have a big rig. He just HAS to, and I won't hear anything different.