Sunday, February 15, 2009

Transformers 2 Full Trailer Bootleg

Ok, I wasn't really big on the first Transformers movie...mostly because Transformers were a little after my time of childhood. I was already in Junior High by the time they came along, and if I was still playing with shit like that back then, I would have been likely to catch a beatdown.
Besides, I was much more preoccupied with thoughts of what I wanted to with some of the girls at school, and the more depressing thoughts of how they refused to let me!
You dig?
I didn't care about turning a jet plane into a Decepticon, I was more interested in how I could turn a girl in my math class into a Cantsayno-icon.
Whatever...in retrospect, maybe that "Asia" concert shirt wasn't as badass as I thought.

POINT IS....this second Transformers movie looks hot as shit!

No comments: