Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday To The Blog


Ten days ago, And Anudder Ting! turned one year old.
I'm a very neglectful daddy, and I missed it's Birthday.
Regardless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the..um...blog.

It all began on February 15, 2008. I was completely pissed about "Into The Wild", and needed an outlet to vent about it. You can read it by clicking the link below if you want, but it contains lots of F Bombs because for one, I really didn't like the movie, and for two, like school in the Summertime, I have NO CLASS!

Into The Wild

Anyway, I haven't shut up for a year...but at some point, I'll get quiet, I promise.
Oh, and YES, I know it's a Hello Kitty cake AND has six candles, but guess what?
I'll do whatever the fuck I want!
See...NO CLASS!

2 comments:

Bug-Z said...

why did you make a hello kitty cake for your blog...do think its a girl blog or a gay blog?

Filmont said...

Nicely done lad, and HBD! Especially love the kick off! Thought you were talking about the cartoon movie, The Wild, which rocked!