Monday, February 2, 2009

Please, People....

Why do we still do this?
Is there any good reason to continue with this silly ass tradition?

The only good thing that ever came out of this "holiday" was the movie "Groundhog Day", because I STILL stop on that if I'm channel surfing, and end up watching it until the end.
Oh...and Gobbler's Knob.
That name is fucking hilarious for an obvious reason if your mind is in the gutter.

By the way, "Phil" says six more weeks of winter if you actually think an overgrown rat can predict the length of the seasons by supposedly seeing a shadow which I'm sure he has no fucking ability to comprehend in the first place.
And if you DO believe in that, I'm in possession of a weasel who predicts Powerball numbers with a 90% accuracy rate.

For a mere $1,000, I let him pick six for you.

No comments: