Monday, September 21, 2009

The Battle For The Galaxy Has Begun!!!

A group of teenagers in Panama have drawn first blood in the battle for the Galaxy.

As they were hanging out by a waterfall in Cerro Azul, Panama, the group noticed the creature come out of a nearby cave.
The teenagers claimed that they heard the creature mumbling "Where is my Illudium Q32 Explosive Space Modulator??" to itself as it frantically rushed around .

"Then all of a sudden, Esteban threw a big rock at it's head, and it fell to the ground....I was like...PWN3D!!" said Juan DelGarcia.

When asked WHY he threw the rock, Esteban Ruiz responded "As soon as I saw it, I knew it was trying to take over the Earth....or at least Cerro Azul, so I killed at it as hard as I could."

"This pretty much proves that aliens don't really have laser guns or The Force, and can be killed with the nearest thing you can reach for." said Policia Officer Filipe De Jesus Allejandro Montoya Alverez.

"I would rather it still be alive so I could interrogate and torture it for all of it's magical alien secrets and voodoo." He said.
"But dead is pretty good too...young Mr. Ruiz is an intergalactic hero or something. Like Han Solo."

2 comments:

Bryan said...

But Han didn't shoot first!

Wes said...

Maybe they should find out who shaved the tree sloth...