Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NOW tell me I'm wrong about Japan!!!

Ok, I've been asserting for a while now that Japan is batshit crazy, right?
BUT, I've always had to go to really outlandish shit to prove my point.

Well not THIS time.
This time, I'm gonna bring something to the table that's so commonplace that you may pick up one of these every day at lunch. You probably grab some terrible deep fried ham..waffle...thingy, and then a four pack of Reese's Peanut Butter cups...but not the regular size...no, not for you...YOU get the double thick ones they sell now.
Then you may grab a bag of what I'm about to show you....and of course a DIET soda, because you're proving some FUCKED UP point, that NO ONE but you understands.

What is the bag that I refer to?

Doritos.
Simple right?
You can pick from several different flavors like Original, Cool Ranch, and then those weird ones that appear for a few months then are gone.

Well NOT in Japan!
How does "Nut Stompin' Nacho" sound???
Well I'm assuming that's what it's called....at least...I THINK that from the picture.....

It's almost like the yellow guy is some sort of farming equipment, and you accelerate him by crushing his balls.
Seriously WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with nacho flavored tortilla chips??

Maybe if we turn the picture upside down, it will make more sense.....

No...that doesn't help...it now looks like the yellow guy is proclaiming that orange's kick was "good". Which really doesn't say much for orange considering the distance...I mean CAN you screw that kick up?

But do you see now?
The Japanese can take something as simple as Doritos, and turn it into something creepy and unexplainable.
I said it before, and I'll say it again.....Countries of the World....LEAVE JAPAN ALONE.
These are NOT people that you want plotting on you and shit.
Seriously.

1 comment:

Rock said...

This was hilarious!