Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylor Swift Owes Kanye West An Apology

Are you ready for this?
I think Taylor Swift should be THANKING Kanye West for what he did at the VMA's.

Seriously.
I thought about this today, and you know what, Taylor Swift is a bigger star today than she EVER was before last night. I guarantee you that in EVERY office around this Country, people are saying her name, whereas before they didn't even care about her.

"Oh that poor girl!"


Yeah, that poor girl just had the biggest push she could ever hope for in the form of Kanye West's actions. I wish all I had to be upset about was Kanye West running his mouth while I was getting an award for a video to song that I sing, which I've made millions off of.
Oh the HORROR of it all.
It must have really ruined her appetite at the fuckin' GALA after-party I'm sure she attended.

Then what happens?
Beyonce' gives her an even BIGGER push by stepping aside and giving Swift HER time on stage!
I don't know where you're from, but around here they call that a "Two-fer"!
It was the slow clap moment at the end of fuckin' "Lucas" come to life!!!!

People will remember that moment the way they remember when that Jim Henson puppet lookin' Michael Jackson kissed Elvis' daughter, when they were pretending to be married so you didn't think he was showing young boys the secret trouser weasel that lived behind his pants' zipper.

And go ahead....what are all you white folk calling Kanye this morning?
You can say it....I won't tell anyone.
C'mon, you KNOW you want to!

Oh, I know you aren't gonna say it with everyone looking and all...I was just playin'.
BUT, we all know that's what you're saying....so let me ask you a question....
If it was an Axl Rose doing that, you would just call it a "rockstar moment", right?
What about all the crazy shit Joaquin Phoenix has done lately?

I mean, look at Kanye up there....drinking Hennessey out of the bottle...then being out of control, and creating a moment that left EVERYONE talking the next day.

I remember Slash showing up to the VMAs with a bottle of Jack Daniels.
I remember in the 90's in Canada while Guns & Roses were touring with Metallica, Axl Rose threw a hissy fit and stormed of stage, which in turn caused a riot that left people seriously fucked up.

That's a little worse than what Kanye did, isn't it?

So I say...God Bless You, Kanye West!!! You made me give a squirt of piss about the MTV Video Music Awards for a hot minute, and I can't remember the last time I did.

Now pick up the phone, Taylor.....Kanye doesn't have all day.

No comments: