Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dr. Smith Was A Bigger Asshole Than Kanye West


Yeah, yeah....I saw what Kanye did to Taylor Swift.
He's doing it on purpose, people. You're ALL talking about him now, right?
Mission accomplished.

Oh, and one last note about the VMAs....I think Madonna should have added to her list of comparisons to Michael Jackson...."Michael Jackson died as a white woman, and so will I."
HA! I crack myself up.
Screw you.....she's a raggedy ass attention whore who admittedly wasn't close with him, but attached herself to him in death for some cheap heat.

"I felt like I let him down....that we ALL let him down."

No dummy, he let himself down when he kept allowing young boys to share his bed, even AFTER he was accused of molesting them.
"We" as in the "We" across America who understand abnormal behavior...just kinda have common sense and knew when it was time to walk away.

Anyway, earlier tonight, I was watching Lost In Space with my kids on Hulu...they're familiar with it because I have Season 2 on DVD and we've watched all those episodes, so we figured we'd check out some Season 3.

As we were watching, my son asked...

"Why do those people keep giving that guy a pass? He's a jerk that always tries to screw them over."


And yeah...he was.
EVERY episode he tries to fuck them, yet they never kill his ass.
I would.
I swear I would.
If I was lost in deep space, and this closeted queen kept trying to make deals with whatever alien race we encountered, and put me and my family in danger, I would just arrange for him to have a fatal "trip and fall".
Who would know?

When I was rescued, and people asked where he was, I'd be like...

"Oh....Smith?.... yeah he was killed by a fucked up Carrot Guy, on some wacky vegetable planet we landed on. It was really fucked up...I don't want to talk about it if you don't mind"


What?
There CERTAINLY WAS a Carrot Guy!!!
Just look....



So, then my kid said...

"Smith is kinda like Gilligan....he ALWAYS ruins everything.....but Gilligan is just stupid, and Smith is doing things to intentionally mess things up."


My kid is right about that.
But still, after the second time Gilligan would have botched another sure fire way for us to get off the island, I would have had to kill him too.

No comments: