Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kirk Cameron NEVER got handled like this on Growing Pains

I don't know if you've ever had the pleasure of catching Kirk Cameron on one of his Bible thumping shows that he does, but it's always quite entertaining.
My favorite ones are when he approaches street gangs in L.A. and starts explaining to them that they're going to Hell.
They're always receptive to him...probably because there is a camera crew around...but I'd love to see him do that with hidden cameras, and with the agreement that no matter what happens, no one can intervene.
Kinda like they do on the Discovery Channel when they film those predator vs. prey shows.

"WHO'S GOD NOW, MOTHERFUCKER????"


"LUPE' IS GOD!!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!..HELP!!!..BONER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"


How the Hell did they get away with naming a character "Boner" anyway?
And what was that all about?
No doubt some writer's creepy fetish come to life or something.

Eh...sometimes I think about shit too much.

SO, Kirk and his partner in the war on everything non Jesus, Ray Comfort, are planning on handing out copies of Darwin's "The Origin Of Species" on college campuses....WITH, a 50 page introduction by Comfort, explaining to you how Darwin, after making a time machine so he could be the gay lover of Adolf Hitler, made a pact with Satan to bring about the downfall of society....or something like that anyway.

As a result of all this, the Russian girl in the video puts it down on Kirk Cameron hardstyle.
Mike Seaver would have never stood for such an act of aggression, and would have NO DOUBT exacted such a terrible payback, that Alan Thicke would have been FORCED to give him a stern talking to in which the words "I'm really disappointed in you, Mike" would have been uttered, and seeing his Father's disappointment would have hurt more than anything.

Now, when I first saw the Russian girl, I thought "Hmm...that look is VERY early 90's Melrose Place...I just wish she had on one of those black choker necklace things too."
THEN, she started to talk, and she knew her shit, and I LOVE intelligent wimmens...and then I thought "Trashy look....but very intelligent, AND a Russian accent.....I would TOTALLY do her."

But then it hit me....after I did her, she would probably stay around. And then it wouldn't be long before she turned that intellect on ME. Always telling me how stupid I am, and how much I don't know about everything, and all I would have to come back with is "Oh yeah....well at least I'm not from Chernobyl!!!"
Then she would look at me with that "Really?" look....you know, the "You are so pathetic" kind?

Eh...I'm probably better off not doing her, now that I think about it.

Viddy well, my droogies...viddy well.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good phrase