Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Schooling



Home schooling is extremely popular here in West Virginia, what with all that anti-Jesus crap about evolution that they try to teach in public schools.

Yes, I know this topic probably deserves a longer blog post than I am prepared to give today, but I just have to post this -- this is the exact quote of a text message my chick just got from our next door neighbor, a chick who happens to home school.

XXXX, Im not go ing to be home for while. we went to pincelavania for the day to a skate park . Its' nice and in door . Maybe we can get too gether tonite when i get home. I'll talk to you latter. XXXXXX

Now I understand that when people are texting, spelling isn't essential. We all use acronyms and what-not to make texts quick and easy. But pincelavania? Uhm...yeah...at least the two kids are learning about why Noah couldn't bring the dinosaurs onto the ark.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Wait...that text is FROM the home school teacher herself, not the student?

I think you can see her a few posts down discussing Barrrrack HUSSEIN Obama.

That's what you get for thinking you can make a fortune with Soy Milk Moonshine near the Appalachian Trail.

Ro said...

Are your neighbors from Spain?

Bryan said...

@ Joe, yes that's a text from the mom/teacher.

@ Ro, ooooohh, so close...Arizona