Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Hate Comic Strips Today

I give you..."Get Fuzzy"...
This is the worst shit of all time. When did comic strips get to stop trying?
I've seen this one several times now over the last year or so. I personally no longer read the newspaper because I feel it's an antiquated form of an "information source", BUT my girlfriend still has a subscription, so from time to time, I'll go through it.

A long time had passed since I looked at what the olden folk call "The Funny Pages", and when I finally gave it a gander (still keeping in the olden folk theme), I saw "Get Fuzzy". I have yet to see one that makes me smile, or is even remotely entertaining. In fact, I'm left questioning how the fuck this shit even got published.
Are people really entertained by this?
Are you entertained by this?
I'll bet you are.

Look, I'll show you how easy this is....poorly drawn...makes no sense...voila, I'm a comic strip artist!
Now if I can just find someone to pay me for this shit, I'd be all set.

No comments: