Saturday, September 27, 2008

This Settles It....

I'm going to Radio Shack and see if I can buy parts to build a rocket ship to Mars.
Ok, you're right....I'll probably have to stop at Home Depot too because Radio Shack doesn't sell glue and duct tape.
But I think it's crucial to abandon America at this point, and since the rest of the world hates us I probably won't be welcomed anywhere else on this planet.

Just hit play and watch your American pride wash away like rainwater heading steadily towards the closest sewer drain.


Is it safe to assume that the guy that's constantly trying to hold his hand up and block his face from being seen, has an outstanding warrant of some sort?
The best part is that he must have been too drunk to realize it at first, because it takes a minute for him to start with the hand cloaking device trick.

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

WTF ... I'm moving to Canada

Ro said...

Wait... which of those guys is from Spain again?

Bryan said...

What?! They have cornfields dedicated to Sarah Palin. Thay'se good people.

http://www.theimproper.com/Images/Art/sarah%20palin%20corn%20maze.jpg

Joe said...

I choose to believe that the cornfield is a photoshop.
That's a choice I've made.