Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Really Dislike This Woman Part Deux

Is there anything more to say?

Ok, I know I'm late to the game with this one...but as I told you in my previous post, I've had..."issues".

How do you really explain this? I mean, her explanation was insanely weak ("I may have misspoken") but what can you really say if you're her?
I mean really?

But here's the thing....once you told the story, and Sinbad called you on your shit, wasn't THAT the time to say that you may have "misspoke"? Wasn't THAT the time to say "You know, I may be confusing that trip with another time"?
Something...I mean ANYTHING to attempt to spin, but continuing to assert that you had to "run with your head down" to avoid sniper fire? WHY?

It's just more to the point that this woman can not be trusted.
Her desire to be the first woman President is clearly over-riding any sense of logic that she possesses. And who are the people advising her? Is this an example of the kind of staff she would put together to help her make decisions when the phone rings at 3:00 am?

Most importantly of all...how heated would you be if SINBAD derailed your campaign?!?
The only thing worse that I can think of is if Michael Winslow from the Police Academy movies had taken you out of the game by imitating sounds you made from a bathroom stall at the Baltimore Inner Harbor after you "tapped your foot" for a little while.
(If you don't get the reference...you haven't been reading!)

No comments: