Saturday, June 6, 2009

You know.....


Between this video I'm about to show you, and the intro for the Xmen Origins: Wolverine videogame, I've come to realize that we as viewers would be WAY better off if the movie studios would just allow game developers to make films.

This is the cinematic intro to the upcoming entry in the "Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic" franchise, and this short video is better than the last three films combined.
And no, I'm not even gonna go for a Jar Jar joke here, because that is SO played, and I'm very hip and stuff. I mean, for me to go for a joke about Jar Jar in 2009, would be the equivalent to me telling people to "step off" and shit, you know what I mean?
I mean, YOU still do shit like that...but I'm WAY cooler than you....in fact, I never said "step off" even when people were saying it, because unlike you, I never enjoyed the show "Martin".

Don't you feel silly now for thinking that show was so great?

Wait...what was I talking about?
Oh yeah...this video......



See....and not a single instance of Martin Lawrence ANYWHERE!

You know what, I'm gonna give you the Wolverine intro too, because we're tight like that. I just wish Logan was doing this shit on the set of "Martin" and then at your house when you were sitting there laughing away and repeating catchphrases from the show.
But we all have dreams.
Anyway.....

No comments: