Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All Jokes Aside....

I want this fucker dead.
Seriously, and I'm not trying to be funny...or edgy...or anything else of the sort.
And I'm not a member of PETA, nor do I dress my dog up in little outfits, like some of you fucktards. In fact, I don't even own a pet.

However, this lowlife piece of shit should have the EXACT same thing done to him...AND his camera crew.
And congrats to the people of Reddit, who found out through their Web-Fu exactly who he was, and now Latvian police have him in custody.

WARNING: THE MOST EXTREME CRUELTY TO AN ANIMAL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK

Latvian Piece Of Shit

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I really wish I had never seen that. Some things really should be hidden from your children.

Joe said...

I want to personally throw that prick off the bridge.