Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dead Sea Secrets Gypsies At The Mall


Hey you Gypsy douches.....can I just walk past your cart without all the bullshit?
Would that be possible?
I mean, can you just let me enjoy my coffee while looking for a new shirt, without trying to squirt fucking lotion from The Dead Sea on me?
That would REALLY be fuckin' solid of you.

I DO enjoy the women you hire though. They're all really hot, but I still don't want them squirting stuff on me either.
Which reminds me....did you ever watch the toolsheds who stop and let them go through the routine? They're the same type of guys I described when I told you who's REALLY buying VULVA Original.
I'd love to hear the internal dialogue when they are approached by the Gypsy Squirt Peddlers....

"All these other guys are being so mean to her...they just walk by all rudely and shit! I'll talk to her, and even buy some Dead Sea Juice....THEN she'll see what a nice guy I am, and I'll be able to bottle my OWN Vulva Original...straight from the tap, daddy-o!!!"

No dummy, you will just be out of the cash in your pocket, and you'll STILL be playing World Of Warcraft tonight. You know why? Because you have ZERO game.
That guy that laughed and walked past her.....he went back later, and took her out for drinks.
Right now, she's telling him how she suckers guys like you....and he's laughing as he pushes her head downward without even asking her if it's ok.

But look on the bright side....you have a new bottle of "lotion" for your "private time".

Eh...whatever.

Point is....LEAVE ME BE, MALL GYPSY JUICE SQUIRTERS!!!
The only reason I don't do something terrible to you motherfucks, is because I saw "Drag Me To Hell" and I know from that, that gypsies have black magic and shit.

3 comments:

Wes said...

Mallrat.

Wes said...

That being said, I find myself surrounded by mega-malls but strangely, I only enter them during the holiday season.

Joe said...

But....I NEED things from the mall, Wes.
Wimmens just don't give up the sex if you don't have the right shirt on, you know!