Monday, January 11, 2010

Think You've Seen It All?


There's a point as a man, where you have to just call it a day.
Do you know what I mean?
There's a defining moment in time, where you just have to take stock of where you are, and what you're doing, and just say "Fuck.....I think it's just time for me to pull the plug on my shit...I'm a COMPLETE assclown...HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE???"

When you follow the link I'm about to give you, you are going to see a commercial for a product called "VULVA Original".
I can't do the product justice in description, so I'll just copy their pitch.

"The vaginal scent of a beautiful woman. VULVA Original is NOT a perfume. It is the feminine, erotic, intimate scent for your own smelling pleasure."

Ok, seriously....dudes....can you just chill the fuck out at this point??
Is it REALLY that hard for you to get laid?
REALLY?!?!?
I mean, it's becoming incredibly embarrassing to be a man.
How are women NOT supposed to think men are the creepiest fuckers going?

Let me give you a bit of advice...maybe we can get this shit back on point.
If you are pulling out the credit card to order this shit, your game is FUCKED.
You are NEVER gonna get a real woman, and rightfully so.

Oh, and as a side note...how funny is the intro commercial to this site?
The guy is a fuckin' model, and he's all creepin' and smelling her bike seat.
Yeah, let me help you out...THAT GUY, he ain't the type that's ordering VULVA Original.
Why?
Because as I type this, he's TEARIN' some broad up, hardstyle.
Either that, or his boyfriend is blowing the BALLS off of him....but you get my point.

In actuality, VULVA Original's customer base is about 265 lbs, wearing a "Green Lantern" shirt with Buffalo Wing sauce stains on it, and is called "MortrogothTheDarkOne" on World Of Warcraft.

So dudes, instead of spending your money on VULVA Original, how 'bout use that cash to buy some salads and a gym membership?
I'm only saying this because I'm a friend, but you're a FUCKNUT.
Seriously.
Everyone is laughing at you, and despite what you tell yourself, a woman wouldn't really love you if she just got to know the "real you", because the "real you" is a creepy, fuckin' sack of douche.

VULVA Original Site <----Click Me

1 comment:

Rock said...

EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. EW.

Ew.