Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pay Attention, Kiddies! Look What Mommy And Daddy Are Busy With!




"Have it your way, at Burger King"
"Have a Coke and a smile"
"Life is short. Have An Affair"

Three great American advertising slogans, no?

Seriously, America....has it come to this?
I watch you bellyache about divorce rates. I watch you bellyache about what effect it will have on our children. I see you crying about AIDS and other STDs. I hear your cries for people to be kinder to each other, and how no one has any honor anymore. I see you crying about how no one honors religion anymore. The last part, we all know I personally don't subscribe to, but it's still a very legitimate point for a lot of people.

Then I watch Ashley Madison become a monster website, with national advertising.
Hopefully the God Gangstas aren't registered members, but if Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart are any indicators....

For those who are unaware, Ashley Madison is a site specifically designed for married people, and people in committed relationships, to have affairs.

Look, I know it's a free country, but is this level of disregard for the institution of marriage really necessary?
Am I the only one who finds this completely outlandish?

Hmm...let me try something here....

"It's high noon and your husband is still at work. Have you fucked a stranger yet?"

I think I'll apply for an ad executive position at Ashley Madison!!

I've never cheated on anyone in my life, but if you are going to have an affair, should it be like this?
What I mean is, if you are going to completely betray the person who kissed you goodbye this morning, and wished you a great day, shouldn't be it with someone who means something to you? You know, someone who you've built some level of a personal relationship with, so that when you end up tearin' that shit up after the office Christmas party, you can say "No one meant for it to happen...it just....happened?

By the way, am I the only one who LOVES those animalistic moments that no one planned on?
Just in a general sense, mind you...like I said, I don't cheat.

Eh...anyway.

My point is, if you go and register at Ashley Madison, it's like premeditated murder versus a heat of the moment killing, you know?
You are now SO F'N diabolical, and such a sack of dick, that you actually planned out fucking over someone who thinks you love them, for a total stranger named some cornball shit like "69Girlxxx".

Does that really sit right with you?

Wait...now that I look at that screen name, that does seem kinda hot.
I wonder if I have to use my credit card to register?

2 comments:

your mom said...

I too have NEVER! But the future world will be, and bet on it, all about polygamy! The thought of being with one person is done, gone, over! and I agree, not that I will or can partake, but nevertheless, if all parties are in the know, and are cool with it...it makes for a happier society...no?

safety would be a must!

Wes said...

...And Allie is wondering, "Why is Joe thinking about or even looking at this website?"
You see Joe, This is where my age and experience pays off. Sometimes it's not what to blog about-but what not to blog about...