Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Options



Feel bad for the Yo Boy that has to sit next to her?

Now, I would first suggest that he punch her teeth out...but it appears someone already tried that.
SO, clearly the loss of teeth will not stop the beast.

The next logical step would be to twist her head around until the neck sounds like you cracked your knuckles. But something tells me the she could somehow go on even if the head were removed. Not to mention, she seems to be channeling energy from a higher power.

I'm really at a loss here.
Let's just hope that the plane was an international flight, and she had a one way ticket.

3 comments:

Steffanutter said...

I think this is somehow tied into the news story about the police drug bust where all the herion went missing... Love that the guy was recording it, thinking to himself, "no one will EVER believe this shit!"

Joe said...

When I see people like her, I'm reminded that some people really don't need to be here.

Rock said...

Batshit.

I wouldn't have been able to put up with her in my face like that. NFW.