Monday, November 24, 2008

The Electronic Cigarette

On the last episode of ZZZCast, I suggested that Andrew "Dice" Clay get one of these, so he doesn't have to look like such an assclown puffing on an un-lit cigarette while he does his act.
(As seen on Jimmy Norton's "Down & Dirty" on HBO.)

I have no idea why anyone else would need one of these...it seems REALLY stupid to me, but so does the entire pop music scene, and millions of people disagree with me about that too.

Enjoy this video, complete WITH some pop kind of music playing...because you know you wanna be "in da club" when you're puffing on an electronic cigarette.
Oh, and they also have electronic cigars too, that ALSO contain no tobacco.
If they ever come out with and electronic joint of bowl and people buy that too, I will officially turn over my American club card.
Not that I use....but there's a line, people.


http://www.smokingeverywhere.com/

4 comments:

Ro said...

I need one of those for when I fly. I can freak out the other passengers.

Joe said...

Don't hate on his playboy lifestyle, Terry.

Bug-Z said...

"Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette is the atomization chamber device that when puffed on creates a vapor like smoke, just like a real cigarette. This vapor is a result of the nicotine that is found in the cartridge, heating up by the atomizer device and creating vapor smoke"

What is in this vabor, and what if it is inhaled?

amberdixie17 said...

I like this post! Thanks for sharing. For me the best e-cigarette is the Smoekebot e-cigarette. You can visit their website through this link: electronic cigarette