Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is This The Greatest Video Ever?



There have been many music videos that I thought were great, but this one is just fucking genius!!! I know it has been around for a while, but it is an all-time classic!

Benny Hinn might be one of the biggest scumbags of all time, preying on stupid people all over the world, but...... the motherfucker and his flock of fools make me laugh! "My Man Benny!" I can't help it, I love watching morons act like morons.

I guess that's why I watch Fox News so much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U guys need to get a life, go outside or something, get a girlfriend, or boyfriend whatever makes u happy. Anything but writing this meaningless mind drool.

Joe said...

That video was great regardless of what this "x" character says.
Why should I EVER go outsider AGAIN after seeing something like that?
Do you get to see things that cool when you're outside, X?
No....no you don't.

It's settled then....today I will make my final trip outdoors....I'm off to the supermarket to stock pile years worth of canned goods and water, and then I'm here 24/7, yo!!!

Thank you, X....thank you for opening my eyes to what's really going on.

Bug-Z said...

"no for real"

Ro said...

X do you have any questions for Big Tone? Thanks, buddy.