Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's not a podcast, it's a ZZZCast!

How was that for a cornball slogan?
Oh whatever, it's just as good as the shit that real companies conjure up.

So, a little over a month ago, Ro asked me if I would do a podcast with her for her site ZZZList.com.
I said "Well....only if I don't have to do ANY work. If I can just sit there and respond to shit you say to me, you have a deal....but no way will I do any work"
See, I'm a lazy bastard and the idea of doing ANYTHING on the internet that seems like work to me, is out of the question...I love the internet as a clowny outlet, but that's all.

She said "Fine...I'll just call you and that's all you have to do....GOD you're a tool!"
Then I said "Oh, and I'll need $100 a show...catch you later!"

By episode 6, we somehow became the #64 podcast out of 3,372 comedy podcasts on Podcast Alley..just one spot below the Onion Radio News and outranking the Philadelphia morning radio duo of Preston And Steve who were positioned at #103 .
We had over 2,000 downloads in the month of October alone and our "popularity" gauge is full at iTunes.

F'N crazy, right?

There are now seven episodes of ZZZCast so I figured I'd finally say something here.
Here's the page she set up for it at her site....http://www.zzzlist.com/Podcast/Show.htm
The production value is shit....I'm a moron....and she's some sort of gloryhound.
But if that seems interesting to you, have at it.

How was that for a sales pitch?

6 comments:

Ro said...

We are AWESOME!!!

Ron said...

damn!flying up the charts to #60

Wes said...

You guys are great! I'm playing "catch up" now with your previous podcasts.

Wes

Ro said...

Thanks!

Wes said...

finally got my account straight

Ro said...

yay! Did you listen?