Friday, November 7, 2008

Now Will You Stop Complaining?

All I ever hear is "Joe, why don't you ever give us some pictures of hot chicks?", or "Joe, I like to jack it during my lunch break...Obama isn't hot enough though, bro."
Well, THERE!
How hot is Amy these days?
Tell me you wouldn't LOVE to put it down on that!!!

I mean, what a total package that is....the hair, the running mascara, the lumberjack coat.
Who says drugs are bad for you?
World Of Warcraft playing DORKS, that's who!!!
People who just don't get what it means to party hardstyle.

So WHAT...EVER to all you 9 to 5, slave to the grind chumps.... Me and Amy Winehouse are gonna set this bitch OFF, yo!

3 comments:

Bug-Z said...

oh snap! but hey everyone has there bad hair and FACE days....right.

Ro said...

bugz you'd hit that?

Bug-Z said...

It's the lighting...it's like Jerry said..

"I don't know who's showing up: The good, the bad, or the ugly"