Thursday, July 31, 2008

The "McCain is a Poopie-Head" Series: The Mystery of Petraeus' Unarmed Humvee

Fuck! I just soiled my Depends®

I admit, I love watching McCain getting owned. And it happens a lot! This is one of my favorite clips of McCain looking like a hot-headed wack-job.

During the first part of this clip, McCain berates CNN reporter Wolf Blitzer for questioning McCain's claim that some neighborhoods in Baghdad are safe. The second half of this clip is of CNN reporter Michael Ware (who has been in Iraq for four years) knocking McCain out with a one-two punch. Hilarity ensues.



P.S. If you haven't yet, be sure to register to vote! For most states, the deadline to register to vote in the November election is in October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I laughed at the headline, "Fuck! I just soiled my Depends®," would you laugh at black jokes directed at Obama?

I would, if the joke was funny.