Monday, October 6, 2008

Being Fair

I do a lot of bashing when it comes to Popeye The Hockey Mom on this blog.
I'm openly a big supporter of Barack Obama.
BUT, I'm not such a huge fan of Joe Biden.

Without going in to too much detail, I've dealt with him personally before, and he struck me as a bit arrogant.
I don't really like arrogant people.

Now, perhaps I got the wrong impression. Perhaps I'm being a bit too quick with the labels.

After the debate the other night, I was talking to friends and we were discussing a few of his "I was talking to a guy at my local gas station..." and "All you have to do is to go down Union Street with me in Wilmington and go to Katie's restaurant.." points, in regards to the plight of the "every guy".
I said "NO WAY does this guy go anywhere near places like that.

It appears I was wrong.
Joe Biden may have actually eaten at Katie's restaurant.....when it was still open in the 1980's.

This is "Katie's Restaurant" today
(Credit to Ryan Cormier's "Pulp Culture" blog)

Please...politicians...all of you....stop trying be "just like me".
It's embarrassing.

4 comments:

Ro said...

Say it ain't so, Joe!

Anonymous said...

I was at katies today...whats your point?

Anonymous said...

seriously now your getting your political panties in a bunch. Do you really think it matters who becomes the president (beside the race factor....whether you want to belive it or not, it is/will be an issue at some point)? but anyway, really do you think it matters??? The house calls the shots. The president is merly a liason...lets call him a political liason.

Otto said...

I'm am now dumber from reading the above comment.

Thanks.