Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh Snap!

Joe Biden was on Leno last night. I didn't catch it because I was watching Letterman handle McCain.

Evidently Joe The Senator said this:

Let me put it this way: I don't know -- the neighborhood I grew up, even the neighborhood I live in now, which is a really nice neighborhood, I don't know many plumbers who are making $250,000 a year and worried about it. We're kind of worried about Joe the fireman, Joe the policeman, Joe the real plumber with a license.


3 comments:

Ro said...

NICE!!!

But still no mention of Joe the hardwood floor guy. :(

Ro said...

Just found it on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u8vyZQwrnw

Joe said...

Joe The Hardwood Guy is always forgotten.
But that is what will make his revenge upon the world that much sweeter.