Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can We Leave Gary Coleman Alone Now?

Meet Gary Coleman, star of the best sitcom EVER!

Another star-struck mongoloid has landed Gary Coleman back in court.

Reminiscent of the 1998 Inglewood incident when he bitch-slapped a pushy autograph seeker, Coleman once again must face the judge because a slack-jawed bumpkin with a cell phone camera couldn't resist chasing the poor guy around.

Admittedly, I think most actors are a bunch of narcissistic assholes and I get a kick out of paparazzi photos of their pantiless snatches as they drunkenly crawl out limousines. But Gary Coleman doesn't seem to walk around with an out-of-control ego. Fuck, it seems like the dude just wants to live his life.

If I ever run in to Colt Rushton, I'm going to follow him around everywhere he goes with my Canon SD550. I'll do this all day. And if he goes into a public restroom, I'll be right behind him. I'll be in the next stall holding my camera over the partition. That should teach him.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Golly! Who knew you're desperate to see a man's hog?

Ro said...

huh?

Ro said...

This is my best blog ever!