Thursday, October 16, 2008

Zero?

We had Joe Sixpack, now we have the Joe plumber.

Joe is a small business owner who claims to make over 250,000 a year doing plumbing, in Ohio.

John McCain was very concerned about Joe Plumber. Extremely concerned. Joe Sixpack was completely forgotten.

Again, as in the last debate, McCain tried to imply that Joe Plumber was going to get fined if he did not give his employees health care. He directly asked Obama, what Joe's fine would be.

He seemed shocked at the answer.

6 comments:

Joe said...

I have SO much I want to say about last night...I just hope I can find the time this week. :(

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ummmmm now you are deleting comments. Stay out of the kitchen then!

Otto said...

It says it was deleted by the author.

As far as I know noone here did, and I am sur I did not delete your post.

I think they are hilarius.

Please repost.

Ro said...

I, too, would like to see the comment.

Fuck Joe Plumber and Joe Sixpack. What about poor Joe Hardwood? He needs love too.

Anonymous said...

haha yeah what about poor joe hardwood, kid cant catch a break. First lending his freddie cap to john and now this...