Friday, October 10, 2008

Did You Ever See Something....

...that just makes NO sense?

I mean, what's the connection here? How did someone see that Shakira video and think "This shit needs more DANZIG!!!!!"

That's not to say that most things DON'T need more Danzig, because perhaps they do.
In fact, let's try something.....

Hmm...I think I see what this guy was going for now.
More Danzig DOES make things better.
So what we've learned is...
Go ahead...try it at home kids.
Find a picture that leaves you making a sad face, and add some Danzig to it.
You'll be amazed at how fast it will turn that frown upside down.

I'll see you bastards next week, for I am off to Mystic, CT for some frolicking with the girlfriend.
"Chowderfest" and all that.

2 comments:

Ro said...

Why you gotta bring Amber into this?

Anonymous said...

Whatever..